Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What's your favorite Pokémon Generation?

CLM3894
CLM3894 Member Posts: 3
Photogenic First Comment

Mine is Generation 5, (Black/White, Unova) because that's the gen I first grew up with! But I also really enjoy Generation 7 (Sun/Moon, Alola) and within that generation was the first time I've ever beaten a Pokémon game. >:3

Therefore, what's yours?

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

gen 6 I personally think it has the best dex

• PokemiiAC
    PokemiiAC Member Posts: 601 ✭✭
    25 Likes 5 Answers 500 Comments 25 LOLs

I started with gen 8, and completed it 😎😎😎

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers
    edited 7:11AM #4

This is going to be a messy post. I am NOT going to even try making it look tidy and easy to read.

Probably gen 6 or 7, I started with the 3DS games. Sun and Moon's story will always be my favourite in any Pokémon game, it's just so good. USUM had so many things in it, like Mantine surfing and UW rides and a postgame and so much more. And I'll never forget all the fun I had running around Lumiose city, using the PSS (RIP 3DS internet), decorating Pokémon Amie, playing ST/SST, buying all the clothes and making cool outfits (no game since XY had clothing options that good), exploring and making secret bases in ORAS (that was REALLY fun, it's sad most people here can't experience it because the 3DS internet is gone and BDSP messed up their secret bases badly), doing Pokémon contests, so many more things that I just can't list because the gen 6 games had so many things in them.

I really love the 3DS games.

• Jadite
    Jadite Member Posts: 297 ✭✭
    25 LOLs 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic

Rip internet frfr

My neighbor apparently also has a 3ds so I will still randomly get streetpass tokens!