Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Did I loose my favourite card?

So I migrated since the previos version was a pain to set up. In my account I dont have neither of my favourite yanmega cards, the one with free attack if you have 4 cards in hand and the break.

I did check expanded, all cards, multiple filters combination. It just isnt there. Lost them?

Answers

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes
    edited January 2023 #2

Make sure that literally everything is set to all. Since those cards aren't playable in the game yet, any filter that isn't set to all might filter it out. They don't count as Expanded cards right now.

• Roy_DM
    Roy_DM Member Posts: 14
    First Comment

Cards showed up after the patch (using the same filter seetings) 🙄

Im still not sure if there are some full arts missing tho, I could swear I had Juniper FA.

• DummuleDeath
    DummuleDeath Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I got Arceus gold from the crown zenith and it shows nowhere in my stuff. And I'm salty because it's a beautiful card and I love the artwork and really want to use it.

• BunnySauce
    BunnySauce Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 Likes 5 Agrees

To find your alternate arts of a card, find the normal card and click on it. It'll pop up the card with a button that says "Available" underneath that. Click the available button and it'll pop open a menu which will let you select an alt art version of the card.