Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

How do I equip holo versions of cards?

I've recieved a few holo versions of trainer cards and also the holo energy cards from the event. When I go to edit my deck I can't find these holo copies of the card? Did the game automatically exchange them for currency because I already had 4 copies?

Comments

• Grunt44
    Grunt44 Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic First Comment

Click on the card. A message will appear below the card saying "Available" inside a gray box. There you will find all the available rarities.

• TattedRaichU
    TattedRaichU Member Posts: 10
    Photogenic First Comment Name Dropper

@Grapplerjohnny if you know you unlocked another rarity of the card you are looking for choose the available rarity from your collection, when the card is displayed directly below the image of the card a box that reads Available will have a count of the available amount of that cards rarity you have in your collection clicking the available icon will then show you all the available rarities of that card you may either switch to or exchange for a price. I hope that’s helpful I was a bit confused when I first started looking for my other cards. Typically the highest rarity of that card will cost 2000 so save up !