Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Mystery Dugeon Story Part 7

clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs
edited August 29 in Pokémon Video Games #1

Chapter 7- It Was Pecharunt?!

"Can I please please please join your rescue team?" Growlithed begged for she knew she could trust Leo and Mirage to be true friends.

"Well you did save my life" Leo said. Leo, Growlithe, and Mirage head back to the Expedition Headquarters first to report back to Clodsire and secondly to get Growlithe registered as a member of Team Hopefinders.

"Welcome back it is kind of late though." yawned Clodsire "well i've got some good news for you Mirage I forgot what it was. Oh wait I remember now their is more information regarding the disapearences. It has recently been speculated that this powerful villain named Pecha…."

"P-P-Pecharunt?" Growlithe said she was trembling and she started to to pale

"What's so bad about a pecha berry?" Leo asked unsure what Clodsire meant by Pecharunt

"well…" Growlithe started explaining "My grandcanine told me a story from his childhood a scary one at that. It went like this. A long time ago my grandcanine was getting super excited for his villages mochi festival. He was so excited he made his own special mochi recipe he wanted everyone to try though when my grandcanine taste tested it, the mochi was undercooked and he got sick during the festival, but that might have been his saving grace. My grandcanine witnessed the whole towns eyes getting turned purple and acting very strange including his very own parents. He stayed hidden for fear that this was part of the dieses he got. Later he saw them all start to leave followed by this small purple guy who named himself the almighty Pecharunt. Pecharunt terrorized neighboring towns and villages for the sole purpose of reviving his three most powerful servants Fezandipiti the magestic trickster, Okidogi the muscular guard, and Munkidori the intelectual psychic. Luckily some heroes a mudkip and a sprigatito came in and stopped Pecharunt. Soon thereafter they were both recognized as heroes but a short time later mudkip mysteriously disappeared, right before saying to sprigatito my quest has been completed I am going home."

That was a lot for Leo to take in especially because all of this was explained by someone so young. "Well we're Team Hopefinders if anyone can stop him its us!" blurted Leo not going to let a scary little story affect his decision.

Mirage was honestly was shocked though sometimes Leo couldn't comprehend things correctly all the time, he did have an unmatched determination something Mirage saw in her parents before they disappeared along with Dragapult of the DZZ team.

Comments

• clasingla

please i didn't mean to post that i had a great idea and was going to start the draft i accidentally pressed the enter key

• clasingla

there is an edit that needs approval for main story

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

This is nice! I think it should have more commas and full stops though. I also think Mudkip's words should have been in "" (I forgot what they were called). Like:

"..right before saying to Sprigatito "My quest has been completed, I am going home""

I also think that maybe the story of Pecharunt was revealed a little too fast and early and in too much detail. It could've been better if it was revealed more slowly instead of all at once, with some details left a mystery until later in the story (for example, what happened to Mudkip and Sprigatito).

But it was really good, I liked that Growlithe joined team Hopefinder and despite my criticism above I like Pecharunt's story here.

• clasingla

part 8 waiting for approval

• PokemiiAC
    PokemiiAC Member Posts: 620 ✭✭
    25 Likes 5 Answers 500 Comments 25 LOLs

😀