Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Focus modible game like Pokemon Sleep

Hey everyone,

I was thinking would it not awesome if Pokemon developed mobile app like Pokemon Sleep but for focing and help learning. I have ADHD so it would would be amazing. To be able to connect my Pokemon go plus plus and let me help focus. What do you all think ? Is it something you would use?

Comments

• Orgelux1558
    Orgelux1558 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Name Dropper

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Answers 100 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees

I wouldn't use it, but there are already a lot of sleep tracking apps, so it has its use I guess. If helps people and can be fun at the same time... sure why not do that.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

I have adhd too so it might help when my medication starts wearing off

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

How would it work though?

• Doombot3000
    Doombot3000 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic

That would be really nice. I also found a Pokemon inspired website meant for helping with ADHD called Focumon if people don't want to wait lol.

• Orgelux1558

Most common focus application works on pomodoro of a certain amount of sessions over a period of time then you take a break in-between for "x"amount time. So you can set the timer too y time. Then a the plus plus makes the same as when you wake up hold in. The coding just works basically in the inverse of pokemon sleep. And guess your main Pokemon can be a physic or dragon. Similar too Pokemon Sleep. And like my therapist told me not more then 6 session a day if you having 1 hour -1.5hours a day.

You don't need to be rewarded in Pokemon Go. But if wanted it can just be "z" amount of stardust

• Orgelux1558

It will most probably be a inverse coding of Pokemon sleep. Instead of sleeping focus. Our Pokemon could be a Physic type or dragon type maybe fairy as well. So the most common used focus /study method is the pomodoro method. So you can set the timer in the app/game on it locks all background. So that you may not be distracted by social media for example. So after X amout of focus/ study time you get Y amount time. You will be rewarded m complete.comokkklet m, mmmmmmm

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers
    edited August 26 #9

That idea sounds nice, I would definitely use a Pokémon app like that as I have trouble focusing whenever I try to study, and getting rewards in a Pokémon game would help so much, especially for getting motivated to study.

• Orgelux1558

Like right it will help many people across the world. And also it part of the pokemon company mission to get people more active and productive.