Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

I would like to know if there is another autistic Pokémon fan like me

2»

Comments

• JuliusVercelli
    JuliusVercelli Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees Photogenic First Answer Name Dropper

though I am not diagnosed with Autism, it’s been thought I might. I was going to be tested years back but it was later found out I had Epilepsy, which was much more severe. I have been officially diagnosed with ADHD though.

• MagicarpFisher9
    MagicarpFisher9 Member Posts: 218 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 25 LOLs 100 Comments

I don't think I have Autism or ADHD, but I am pretty weird. It's nice to have something that I know a lot about that I actually like.

• Scashowian
    Scashowian Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic

y'all I have both.

• Scashowian

I'm clinical autism. I associated y'all with Pokemon that have somethin' to do with GOLD. Ho-oh's one of them.

Inteleon, Eevee, Arceus, Venipede, Elekid, Breloom even? And most of all… Unown. THEY ARE SPECIAL, including Hog Rider II the Emboar.

• Darkbirt
    Darkbirt Member Posts: 48
    Name Dropper First Answer 5 Agrees Photogenic

I've got autism and Pokémon is really popular with people with autism. Pokémon was my saving grace in my childhood.

• Scashowian

noice.

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

@Darkbirt, Don't even tell me, Pokémon has been my salvation my entire life, Pokémon is very special to me, Pokémon is totally a comfort to me, besides Pokémon for me is like a best friend to me, and for me who is autistic it is very special to me, and I am very happy to know that there are more Autistic Pokémon fans like me

And special Pokémon for me that are my best friend Pokémon are: Psyduck, Fuecoco, Vulpix, Oshawott, Bulbasaur, Deerling, Purrloin, Munna, Spheal, Zorua and Mew(Those I mentioned are just a few of them, there are still a lot)