Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Just wondering

The premium pass is a little boring, most levels I'm getting clothing but clothing doesn't help me build the decks I want. The game would be more intriguing if I got like 100 credits each level which isn't a lot but after all i spent 600 gems on it which I could have spent on card packs or there are decks for that much I could try those out. It would go a long way to making the game more enjoyable.

Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Sakura150612
    Sakura150612 Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer

Isn't it enough that the Premium Pass gives you 2 decks and a bunch of Secret Rare cards (contained in said decks)?

• Liampokeking
    Liampokeking Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I don't like this..... I wanna go back to the ptcg online version...... :(

• Roy_DM
    Roy_DM Member Posts: 14
    First Comment

Adding to what Sakura said, its also "free" if you manage to complete it. So myself Im pretty happy with it at the moment.

• megafloper
    megafloper Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

It is nice that you get two decks but I personally would prefer if I got the same deck but in credits instead of cards that way I could experiment and build card decks which is mainly why I like to play the game. There's nothing wrong with it I would just like something else

Side note this was supposed to be a poll to see if people agreed that they would prefer credits over cards

• megafloper
    megafloper Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Also I think it would help if coins could be exchanged for credits even if it was 1000 coins to 100 credits. My main problem is I make a deck and I really want to try it out but i need 4000 credits to build it and I own half the cards I need.

• LadySilverMoon
    LadySilverMoon Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I've just recently heard of the Pokemon TCG live so I got some questions and I don't know where to ask.

I've played Pokemon TCG online for many years, but are they planning on shutting that down?

What about all the cards and my decks I've collected? is it possible to transfer them to Pokemon TCG live or do seriously have to start all over?

• NeptuneShaun
    NeptuneShaun Member Posts: 19
    5 Agrees First Answer 10 Comments

@LadySilverMoon they are shutting PTCGO down at some stage (this year I believe), so you will have to migrate over to the live version.

Your cards transfer over when you migrate the account, however, to take your decks with you, you will need to export them all to your desktop and then re import them onto the live version of the game (I made the mistake of not exporting them and had to start over :-( ).

All the cards you have now, if they have more than 4 of the same card (all the shiny are kept separate so they count as there own cards still) will be turned into game currency, this currency can then be used to buy other items within the live client.

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Anniversary 25 Agrees Name Dropper

It gets tired seeing the same old questions posted when it's never been more clearly published. You ever hear of Google?