Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

New Challegne for Pokemon playthroughs!!!

Scashowian
Scashowian Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
5 LOLs 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic

So, yeah. I just made a HUGE discovery onto playthroughs.

These are called "Battalion Playthroughs" (From Petalion, the Leafeon or something idk)

So basically, it's like a pokemon playthrough, but when a pokemon faints, you or the wheel (spinthewheel.com) have to decide which role it will be in, fleshing out the pokemon's story.

Rangers can't become Preyed On/Victims, Naive/Innocent Pokemon can become Preyed On/Victims,

and Preyed On/Victims can become Rangers. However, Preyed On/Victims have something called "Stages". In order of size (and roundness*) they are: Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3, Max Stage and lastly, Omega Maxx Stage.

Also, these rules don't apply to the following: Eeveelutions, Pseudo-Legendaries, Unown (rarely), Legendaries, and Mythical Pokemon.

Starters start out as Rangers.

Name every single Pokemon you catch, to become more emotionally attached to them.

Also, do not release Done Pokemon (Done Pokemon are Pokemon (Victims) who have fainted and are now useless, due to their story being "done")

I know that sounds… complex. But hey! At least somebody can make a video on it!

(also based on *Kodiak's art www he's a Leafeon btw)

Comments

• Scashowian
    Scashowian Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic

If y'all want more: Yep! Natures, Abilities, Move Sets AND Teratypes can change a pokemon's story from another's, even if they are the same species. Let me hear about YOUR Battalion Adventures!