Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Is there any way I can find out how old my account is please?

Answers

• TinkaDarkrai95
    TinkaDarkrai95 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

yes! Click on your profile picture in the top right corner (then I will show it enlarged with other stuff under it) click on “Laurie-Lou” or on your profile picture, and scroll down (you might not even have to scroll down, it might be right there) and you should see your join date!!

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

Do you mean your account on pokemon.com, your account on TCG Live or you account on this forum?

Because your forum account was made on 7th May of this year, looking at your profile.

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 100 LOLs 500 Comments

They created the forum account the day they posted this so pretty sure is not asking about the forum account creation date 😆

• Laurie-Lou
    Laurie-Lou Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment

correct. I was asking about the TCG Live.

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 100 LOLs 500 Comments

The TCG Live account it's connected to your Pokemon Trainer Club, so the fastest way I can think of is for you to open your email (associated with your account) and search for "Pokémon Trainer Club Activation" or something similar, you should have recived a "welcome/confirmation" email upon account creation, at list I got it... the email date would be the account creation date.

If you created your Pokémon Trainer Club account during the old TCG online this will give you the TCG Online creation date instead.

If none of this helps the only other way I can think of is to ask the support team, I'm not sure if they can give that info or if they have access to it, but doesn't hurt to try I guess.