Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

peaceful movement to bring back ash

bringashbacknow
bringashbacknow Member Posts: 4
First Comment First Answer

comment #wewantashback if u want to join this peaceful movement to bring back ash
reasons why we should bring him back as the main character

Ladies and gentlemen, Pokémon trainers and fans from all corners of the world, today we gather to discuss a topic close to our hearts: the return of Ash Ketchum, the iconic protagonist of the Pokémon series. 🌟

For over two decades, Ash Ketchum has been more than just a character; he has been a symbol of perseverance, friendship, and the relentless pursuit of dreams. His journey from Pallet Town to becoming the Pokémon World Champion has inspired millions. As we reflect on his legacy, it becomes clear why Ash’s return would be a monumental event for the Pokémon community.

I. The Legacy of Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum, or Satoshi as he is known in Japan, has been the face of the Pokémon anime since its inception in 1997. His unwavering determination to become the very best, like no one ever was, has resonated with fans of all ages. Ash’s adventures, alongside his loyal companion Pikachu, have taught us valuable lessons about friendship, resilience, and the importance of never giving up.

II. A Symbol of Continuity

Ash’s presence in the Pokémon series has provided a sense of continuity and familiarity. For many fans, he is the anchor that connects the various regions, Pokémon, and storylines. His return would not only reignite the nostalgia of long-time fans but also bridge the gap between the old and new generations of Pokémon enthusiasts. It would be a testament to the enduring legacy of the Pokémon franchise.

III. Unfinished Business

While Ash has achieved his goal of becoming the Pokémon World Champion, his journey is far from over. There are still countless Pokémon to catch, new regions to explore, and challenges to overcome. Ash’s return could see him embarking on new quests, perhaps even taking on the role of a mentor to the new protagonists, Liko and Roy. This would allow him to pass on his wisdom and experience, ensuring that his legacy continues to inspire future generations.

IV. Fan Demand and Emotional Connection

The Pokémon community has expressed a strong desire to see Ash return. Fans have grown up with Ash, and his departure has left a void that is hard to fill. The emotional connection that fans have with Ash is unparalleled. Bringing him back would not only satisfy the long-standing wishes of the community but also reignite the passion and excitement that has defined the Pokémon series for so long12.

V. Opportunities for New Storylines

Ash’s return opens up a plethora of storytelling opportunities. Imagine Ash exploring new regions, encountering legendary Pokémon, and facing off against formidable new rivals. His interactions with Liko and Roy could add depth to their characters and create a dynamic narrative that blends the old with the new. The possibilities are endless, and the potential for captivating storylines is immense.

VI. A Global Icon

Ash Ketchum is not just a character; he is a global icon. His return would be a significant cultural event, drawing attention from media and fans worldwide. It would reaffirm Pokémon’s status as a beloved and enduring franchise, capable of evolving while staying true to its roots.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the return of Ash Ketchum would be a celebration of the values and spirit that have made Pokémon a global phenomenon. It would honor the legacy of a character who has inspired millions and continue to bring joy and excitement to fans around the world. Let us rally together and express our desire to see Ash back in action, ready to embark on new adventures and create more unforgettable memories. 🌟.we could do like a training ark where ash trains the new mcs or helps them OR make him the main charecter and #weloveash

Thank you for your patience

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

I agree we need ash back but I don’t think they would do it plus I’m procrastinating watching horizons until they bring back ash

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 809 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

I can't even watch Horizons 😭

I'm very interested in what they can do without Ash and am patiently waiting till I can watch Horizons.

• SamDelgado
    SamDelgado Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

Don't worry, his return has already been confirmed and if you don't believe me, look at this:

https://www.nintenderos.com/2024/07/ash-vuelta-anime-pokemon/amp/

(Also translate the page because it is in Spanish)

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments
  • Istiyaq
    Istiyaq Member Posts: 44
    First Answer Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Anniversary

May can I ask why you are adding this here. This forum is handled by The Pokémon Company International not The Pokémon Company or even OLM. If you want Ash to come back, you'll have to get the attention of OLM or more important Daiki Tomiyasu and Saori Den. Also Ash is probably never going to return anytime soon as Kunihiko Yuyama has left the anime.

• bringashbacknow
    bringashbacknow Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Answer

ash return ahs been confirmed

ask any ai enjine hes back

• MajorBrendan

@SamDelgado Now's too rushing, but we need to slowly but surely bring him back except he be a little older.

• PokeCobra21
    PokeCobra21 Member Posts: 37
    5 Agrees First Anniversary 10 Comments Photogenic

okay so, that is one heck of a essay that you did. good job!!!! and i didn't know that ash is returning until i saw the comment seccion. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PUMPED I AM!!!! LIKE sure its been a year, BUT WORTH WAITING! now, they say that they plan to bring our boy Ash back in 2026, in which im willing to wait, im a very patient person. BUT LETS CELEBRATE EVERYONE!!!! this makes me enjoy pokemon horizons more knowing that the very best like no one ever was is coming BACK

also, @MajorBrendan, been a while bud, been a while!

• MajorBrendan

@PokeCobra21 I wouldn't say Ash would be returning in 2026, but I would like to see him returning afterwards all to have him returning to main series anipoke sometime after 2026 aka post gen 10.