Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

So it's been over a year...

When are you guys going to finish expanded? I feel like everytime I load up this app - It's the same as going over to my friends house to see he still hasn't cleaned his room - and now bugs are crawling everywhere.

Comments

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 Likes 100 LOLs

Unfortunately, Standard still has issues, so who knows when they’ll fix expanded.

• fafnitchaos
    fafnitchaos Member Posts: 23
    10 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Agrees Name Dropper

Yeah there is still card bugs in the game, graphical glitches on mobile which still haven't been fixed since release(during beta)

We don't have tournaments yet, and at this point it's just a sad state that it has become - they need to turn this around, I hate to see everything that I worked and payed for over the years on my collection to be completely erased like a gacha game EOS - however that's what it feels like right now.

• fafnitchaos

Actually at this point I'd rather them release this game on steam as a paid version, allow us to move our collection over there, finish everything - have an offline option, so in the event they want to EOS this we can still play it.

• fafnitchaos

Yeah I seen that also - bugs with cards, there's graphical glitches which haven't been fixed since last year.

Were still missing tournaments, it's just a sad state at this point.