Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Ideas for a Gen 10 or future gen

Kination34
Kination34 Member Posts: 19
First Comment Name Dropper

Australia based. But dlcs 1 travels to New Zealand, dlc 2 travels to Madagascar.

Starter ideas.

Grass type Koala

Fire type Spider

Water Type Kangaroo.

Mythical Pokemon based off of a Sand Demon.

New legendary trio.

The lost Trio: (Have fun putting ideas together for this trio) I had ideas but I'm sure people can think of better ones.

New pokemon type: Sound type.

New moves: Hydro Punch and Leaf Punch. Solar Charge, Ultra Storm, Outer Limit, Boomcannon (Sound type move idea) Blastzone (sound type move idea). Legends Z-A or regional form ideas.

Ps. I don't know a good tag for this

Comments

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

My idea for the Gen 10 Pokémon region would be a region based on the Netherlands, and I imagine it like this: the starter Pokémon could be: A grass-type Fox Pokémon A fire-type Squirrel Pokémon A water-type Whale Pokémon The legendary Pokémon: I imagine a pair of legendary Pokémon that are dragons that would represent two works by Van Gogh, a dragon Pokémon that represents the art of sunny day and a dragon Pokémon that would represent the work of Van Gogh's starry night Mythical Pokémon: I imagine a wolf Pokémon that changes shape according to the environment

• YagoFuecoco

A second idea I have for a new Pokémon region, would be a Pokémon region based on Canada, specifically, in Vancouver, that we would have a big city in that region based on Vancouver and we would still have forests and biomes based on the forests and biomes of Canada, it would be Very incredible, a Pokémon region based in Canada, the starting Pokémon for this region that I imagine are: A grass-type Rabbit Pokémon A fire-type Bear Pokémon A water-type Narwhal Whale Pokémon The legendary Pokémon: I imagine a reindeer and a goose, and each of the two would represent the cold part of the region and the warm part The Mythical Pokémon: I imagine it as a fox that changes its shape with the seasons

• YagoFuecoco

Another idea I had for a Pokémon region based in Canada would be: Starter Pokémon: A grass-type fox Pokémon, a fire-type bear Pokémon and a water-type beaver Pokémon, about the Legendary Pokémon, I imagine a reindeer and a Narwhal whale and they would be legendary Pokémon that would represent dreams and nightmares and about the Pokémon Mythical, I imagine a Mythical goose Pokémon, which changes shape depending on the environment it is in.

• YagoFuecoco

two other Pokémon regions that could exist, a Pokémon region based in Australia and one in China, the starters for each of the two I imagine are: a Grass-type Koala Pokémon, a Fire-type Kangaroo Pokémon, and a Water-type Platypus Pokémon already a Pokémon region based on China, I imagine a grass-type Pokémon Panda, a fire-type salamander Pokémon and a water-type Chinese crane

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

I have some ideas for an Aussie Gen 10 region. The grass type starter would be a donkey or something like that, no idea but a donkey came to mind. Also does it really have to match the region. The fire type starter could be uhhhhhh an emu. And the water type starter could be a seahorse! The route 1 bird would be a Bin chicken (ibis) and the route 1 bug would be a spider!

• YagoFuecoco

Of the ideas for a Pokémon region in gen 10 that I liked the most, it was the idea of a Pokémon region based in the Netherlands, which would be very incredible and special to also celebrate 30 years of Pokémon, a region based in the Netherlands would be very beautiful, and in that region, it could be a region abundant with nature and cities coexist with nature, the starting Pokémon could be a grass-type Fox Pokémon, a fire-type Squirrel Pokémon and a water-type Whale Pokémon, the duo of legendary Pokémon, could be inspired by two works by Van Gogh, one of them could be inspired by the work of Starry Night and the other by the work, another legendary Pokémon could be inspired by the work of Field of Wheat, where in this work it is during the day, a region based on the Netherlands would be very incredible, and I imagine another region based on the Netherlands or Australia, in the Netherlands, we already had Pokémon championships there , as well as the partnership between the Pokémon Company and the Van Gogh museum, and in Australia, I think it goes well with Pokémon too

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

I would like to have it based in either Australia, Germany, Netherlands, or even Italy for the gen 10 region.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

I would say a grass type squirrel pokemon, a Fire type horse pokemon, and a water type snake pokemon.

• YagoFuecoco

I liked the idea of the starters, I would definitely go with the squirrel lol, I also thought the starters would be a grass-type Fox, a fire-type Bear and a water snake, or maybe a Grass-type mouse, a fire-type goat (or a grass-type too, but better fire-type so it doesn't look like Skidoo) and a water snake

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 545 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

my idea for the gen 10 pokemon game is that the whole game takes place in a school like gen 9 but more focused on the school, you could have the starters be a fire type eraser a water type bottle and a grass type pencil, and you go around taking exams and stopping bullies like team star while raising your social links with your classmates and teachers, and the legendary could be an owl with a graduation cap, and the mythical could be a big diploma