Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

it has been 1 year since the article about the forums was posted on pokemon.com

Flametix
Flametix Member Posts: 546 ✭✭✭
500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

and the masses found out about it

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/get-together-with-fellow-trainers-on-the-pokemon-community-forums

what have been your favourite highlights of the past year? mine was posting the favorite duck pokemon thread back then and not getting deleted

https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/discussion/5410/who-is-the-best-duck-pokemon/p1

Comments

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 25 Answers

I loved the Pokemon eating post

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

I’ve only been here for 6 month but I liked the forums story @Hey_PIKMIN started also the gym story and the choose your own adventure

Also I really like @OlderAngel11 unite brackets it got me into the forums and probably not be here today if not for them

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

GIVE US THE EDIT (or delete) BUTTON. I DON'T KNOW WHO CONTROLS THE SITE BUT I CAN HOPE THEY SEE THIS.

I don't really know what the highlight is for me. Maybe I'd know if I had a memory that could fully remember more than a month at a time.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments

Sigh My favorite highlight has been telling people OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER to post game logs. And to — Deep Breath — go to limitlesstcg.com and build one of the top decks, because this thing you have built is not working.

Seriously, though my actual favorite highlight was probably the old brackets we had going. They used to be a lot more fun, with just the Unite bracket and a couple more. Nowadays we have far too many going on, it's impossible to vote on all of them, and the topics to vote on aren't even as good anymore, since we exhausted all the good ones right away.

Also, I just noticed: Congrats to @clasingla on exactly 2000 comments!

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

it has been a whole year. anyway I might be more active on the forums, but I’m just slightly into Pokémon again, and it might not be that I will be posting comments every day, but I promise to make up for all those years of inactivity on this forum :(

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 25 Answers

@clasingla Thanks! I like the concept of the gym challenge story, but I haven't read anything yet, I'll do so when we get to my part but until then good job!

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

I just realized that means that a lot of people will get first anniversary badge soon (not me)

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 546 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

probably not too many accounts since you have to log in to get the badge, most people from back then are banned or forgot about the site

checking the page only 2 got it since July 3 and 378 on the whole site

https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/badge/14/anniversary

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

I heard about the forums after hearing about the chaos, but I joined just after all that, so I really didn't experience that. And although I have been on here for almost a year (tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary on the forums), I was mostly on and off, though now that it's summer, I decided that I could be a little more active in the forums, and the community here has definitely become one made up of kind people who all share the same passion: Pokemon. I'm absolutely grateful that a place like this exists.