Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Gen 10 Anime

13»

Comments

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

@noahlaprasforum You might never know.

• SamDelgado
    SamDelgado Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

Proposal for future series (if possible):

Team Rocket would begin to ally with other teams such as Skull or Plasma and would begin to use more powerful elements to use Pokémon as weapons. In that case, Ash could return with a new ally to go find his old friends. to defeat the new army.

(I accepeted critisicm)

• MajorBrendan

@SamDelgado Pretty tempting, but I got something much better in mind post gen 10.

• CherryFizz507
    CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 194 ✭✭
    5 Answers 100 Comments Name Dropper 5 Agrees

@MajorBrendan I really like the idea of Horizons continuing for another around 30 years before the big change like what happened to ash. It would be kind of weird having a new anime with new characters new plot every 2 or so years and Pokemon would eventually run out of ideas.

• spacegirl912
    spacegirl912 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

I’m generally kinda worried, although Gen 10 wont come obviously till 2026-2027. People have been saying that liko, Roy and dot won’t be the protagonists or even be in the anime when Gen 10 comes, which makes sense but at the same time sucks bc I’m a huge dot/horizons fan, so idk :/

• MajorBrendan

@spacegirl912 I happen to be a huge main series anipoke fan with Ash and Pikachu in it. Either way, let's see what the end results for gen 10 will be.