Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Go Battle League

Why does this company do nothing about bots and players abusing glitches or choking out their connections?

I have video proof in regards to this topic on the Pokemon Go hub forums.

There are people who literally will have the same line up as me using the same charged attacks that will do 2x more charged attacks and I'm assuming they are able to do this by logging in to multiple devices.

Also the bots are unreal.

They literally make their swap to counter whatever I bring out before they have even seen what I choose.

I mean it's Mili seconds.

This company makes allot of money from the pay to play format and I'd expect more

I love competitive gameplay but it needs to be maintained.

I pve to pvp and can tell you right now that the pay to play format isn't working because the games not maintained.

Punishment needs to be stiffer such as perma bans or banned from competing in the current season or a 90 ban.

Ban waves need to go out every 30 days.

Comments

• Jgcole83
    Jgcole83 Member Posts: 26
    10 Comments

I had someone using melmetal do 5 superpower charged attacks to my one earthquake with zygarde the other day and they were both brought out at the same time toe to toe.

• Jgcole83
    10 Comments

Even though I can use the benefits that wins provide I don't play my sets.

I login play a set and if it's nothing but bots or people abusing glitches I just close the app and walk away.

No point around 2100 Cr.

Just feeding the cheating until this company maintain s it's game and actually start's perma banning accounts.

• Jgcole83
    10 Comments

Just did a battle where the person using Raichu cycled through brick break, trail blaze, and wild charge.

Have it recorded.

AGAIN! MAINTAIN YOUR GAME!!!

• Jgcole83
    10 Comments

This company should be ashamed of how they've let such a staple of a game go to garbage.

The fact that there is a gbl tournament is astounding considering how much cheating is permitted.

The players that are at that level don't get their on their own.

I've been on top 10 teams in games such as World Of Warcraft and I've never played a game that is so infuriating.

• Jokemon811
    Jokemon811 Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    25 LOLs First Answer 25 Agrees 25 Likes

i have battled someone who used 4 protect shields, i was counting and i screen recorded the last 2

• Jokemon811
    Jokemon811 Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    25 LOLs First Answer 25 Agrees 25 Likes

I have also battled someone who had a typhlosion, lantern, and ferrathorn. I had defeated the typhlosion and the ferrathorn and had made a dent in the lantern. After i defeated the ferrathorn they swapped out to a feraligatr instead of lanturn! Its impossible! You can't have 4 pokemon!

• Jgcole83
    10 Comments

I've had that happen on multiple occasions.

Go Battle League is infuriating in it's current season and state

• Jgcole83
    10 Comments

They probably need to start using software your required to download that prohibits 3rd party programs from being used.

• Jgcole83
    10 Comments

Swampert getting 4 hydrocanons off after charging one.

Seems legit.

• Jgcole83
    10 Comments

Another gem.

Someone stores two mud bombs with quagsire which I have no problem with.

What I have a problem with is tanking both imo those while building up my charged attack only to have them being out mandibuzz who they haven't used the entire match but without charging anything get off a Dark Pulse which 1000% not doable.