Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Stellar Miracle is the 2024 gamebreaker

Options
NoahLaprasForum
NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 729 ✭✭✭
First Comment 5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees

with Stellar Miracle there is coming a new generation of pokemon cards. The “Stellar Type cards” are released. These cards have extremely powerful attacks. They cost 3 different types of energy. I think the Stellar Miracle set is going to be gamebreaking, and the decks contain more energy than ever before because you need different types of energy’s and it is more difficult to use them again. Lapras EX is going to be the new number 1. It has the attack to look trough the 20 top cards of your deck, and GIVE ALL ENERGY’S YOU CAN FIND TO YOUR POKEMONS IN ANY WAY YOU LIKE!!! That is super! So i imagined a deck with the superstrong Cinderace EX with Garnet Volley and (even better) Flare Strike, which do 180 damage to 2 of your opponent’s benched pokemon. I have created a decklist:

Deck List Laprace EX

3x Fire Energy
3x Water Energy
3x Fighting Energy
4x Psychic Energy
4x Dark Energy
3x Steel Energy

4x Nest Ball
4x Super Rod
2x Briar
4x Crispin
6x Rare Candy
2x Cook
3x Area Zero underdepths

3x Scorbunny SMI
3x Cinderace EX SMI
3x Lapras EX SMI
2x Hydreigon EVS
2x Deino EVS
2x Tatsugiri PAR

Strategy: Give with the incredible strong Lapras EX the needed energy’s to Cinderace EX and Hydreigon. They attack on bench and active. With Area Zero underdepths you can have 8 pokemon on bench for many pokemon ready to go to the active spot when a stellar pokemon is in play. Search the needed cards for this strategy with Tatsugiri with it’s attack: Survival Strategy.

Let me know what you think of this deck. Also let me know what you think about Stellar Miracle. You can search the set name on the internet and you can find all leaked cards there.

So, please thoughts about Stellar Miracle!

Comments

• NoahLaprasForum
    Options

@OlderAngel11 what do you think?

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

The Hydreigon rotated earlier.

• NoahLaprasForum
    Options

oh yes sorry

• NoahLaprasForum
    Options

but @Ravenclawed1234 what do you think about Stellar Miracle?

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Yes, 6 rare candy... Good luck with that

• grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    First Answer First Comment 5 Agrees First Anniversary
    Options

I’m probably just going to quit the TCG until Creatures, Inc. gets its head together, replaces the current team of card designers, ditches the set-by-set basis they’ve been following for ages and actually starts to design them block-by-block, and prints something that actually blocks and/or severely punishes Energy acceleration until a majority of the current ones rotate out. Gengar ex is a start but it just doesn’t address it in a way that actually solves the problem.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

@NoahLaprasForum No, Lapras will likely not be a very good deck, under the condition of it being too slow. Using a two-prizer to attack just to find energy is too risky. Plus you have no plan against one-prize decks like Lost Box. I do enjoy some of the other cards, however, like Terapagos ex and the Area Zero Underdephts. However, I do not believe that the expansion will be "game-breaking".

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options
  • solix369
    solix369 Member Posts: 9
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

if there's a ancient stellar Pokémon ex then maybe we could use professor Sada's vitality