Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Is it safe to buy Pokemonn tcg live codes from online sites

To be honest im really afraid to ask this question here.

I would like to know what would happen if i bought codes of sites that sell codes in bulk.

will i be banned?

im only being precautious so i can stop my self from falling into trouble.

Answers

• Lambalazar
    Lambalazar Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 5 LOLs 10 Comments 25 Agrees

There’s nothing to worry about, just buy from the big stores and you’ll be fine. Everyone buys code cards, unless they just have the money to open up a couple cases of boosters every set.

• kot123456
    kot123456 Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 100 Comments 25 Likes First Anniversary

There are a couple big internet stores I buy from every expansion and nothing happens. I don't think Pokemon Company likes it but what can they do really. Just buy from a trusted website and you should be fine. It's the cheapest way to get into PTCGL.

• HWB7777
    HWB7777 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic

No never trust small businesses I got ripped off I bought 20 astral radiance code cards for four bucks but they gave me two fusion strike code cards

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

Thinking you'll be banned for buying codes is like thinking people get banned in tournaments for buying singles instead of pulling the cards or trading for them. You are completely same; Nothing will happen to your account.

And like everyone said, it's better to buy your codes from a trusted website.

• Sakura150612
    Sakura150612 Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer

You shouldn't have any issues with large, trusted websites. I've used them plenty in the past and I've never had an issue. Also, you can't get banned for buying codes.

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Anniversary 25 Agrees Name Dropper
    edited January 2023 #7

I've redeemed 1100+ codes back on ptcgo once and it doesn't matter. Playing the game never rewarded ya much so it was a necessity. Literally spent hundreds of dollars on codes for my account.

• Darubi94
    Darubi94 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Ask DM for more info and codes