Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Ultra League

In this month of ranked battles I just hit Ultra League at Azlef level which is at 520 points. I am currently at 550. HO-OH level begins at 620 points. I noticed in the past that level rewards are given once completed and not at the end of the month like the other ladder rewards.

My question is are the rank level rewards for Ultra League given when entering the Ultra League or when completing the first stage (Azlef) and reaching HO-OH?

I ask this because I have not received the rewards that come with reaching that level and do not know if it's just something that I did not notice before or if it is glitched.

Best Answer

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments
    #2 Answer ✓

You can claim each League reward as soon as you enter its 1st tier, you click the gift button and revice the rewards that's it.

If you're sure you didn't claim it and didn't recive it maybe you should contact the support so they can take a look and maybe fix it if it's a bug.

Answers

• BlazeRayna
    BlazeRayna Member Posts: 51 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 10 Comments 5 LOLs Combo Breaker

@DoubleCure Thank you. I wanted to be sure I wasn't misunderstanding the situation before contacting support.

• JmanNatePTCG
    JmanNatePTCG Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment

@BlazeRayna You get the rewards as soon as you enter that level; however, if you lose the next match or any soon after matches that drop you down to the previous level, then when you win your way back into the next level you won’t receive the rewards Again because you got them when you first entered that level. I hope that makes sense… basically you can’t reach the same level twice and expect to get rewarded twice.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

Don't try to help people by saying things you're just assuming will happen. The situation you're describing is impossible. You can't drop below a league once you've entered it.

• BlazeRayna

@JmanNatePTCG Thank you for your reply. Ignore @TechHog . He is always trying to pick fights with people here. I appreciate your reply.

• BlazeRayna

@TechHog , why do you have to be such a jerk to people? Really. Why? Especially on a post that has already been answered. Just stop already.