Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon Horizons Theory

YagoFuecoco
YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 396 ✭✭✭
100 Comments 5 Answers 25 Likes 25 Agrees

A I just watched Pokémon Horizons, and in the episode where Liko, Roy and Dot recover Liko's pendant, I suspected something, could Spinel betray the Explorers in some way? I thought about it, especially given the way he says he's interested, I found Spinel very suspicious of betraying the Explorers

Comments

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Likes 100 Agrees

With Spinel's narcissistic behavior he would too. I also suspect that Ann is in cahoots with the Explorers. It's no coincidence how they found her so quickly.

• YagoFuecoco

ANDAnd I'm super excited to find out who all six of Lucius' hero Pokémon are, all I know is that we have Rayquaza Shiny and Arboliva, as well as a Pokémon revealed at the end of part 2, which I'm just not going to say to avoid spoilers, but it's incredible, and it's a Pokémon that I loved being there, and about the other three not revealed, I'm very excited, and I don't want to get spoilers this time, but I'm excited, and when I find out, I'll talk, but I'll put a Spoiler Alert on the post, but that's it

• YagoFuecoco

@MajorBrendan , I also noticed that Spinel has a narcissistic attitude too, it seems that he is only using the Explorers, in addition to that, I noticed a feud between Spinel and Amethito, I imagine that Amethito must have something with Spinel, even a kind of jealousy because he is one step ahead

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Likes 100 Agrees

@YagoFuecoco because of Spinel's narcissism, the Explorers self destructing.

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 950 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 LOLs 100 Agrees 100 Likes

sorry i haven’t seen this episode yet

• YagoFuecoco

@NoahLaprasForum , I understand, I didn't see everything either, but it's worth watching Pokémon Horizons, I'm having a lot of fun, and I'm still avoiding spoilers so as not to spoil the surprises of Pokémon Horizons