Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Patch 1.15 it's another disappointment

DoubleCure
DoubleCure Member Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 500 Comments

I notice lately the game patches are mostelly a hand full of fixed bugs introduced in previous patches, no new stuff nor even simple things players asked for years now, like the annoying avatars, dark theme, larger zoom in card view, etc.

Don't get me wrong those fixes are needed, but this patches keep getting more disappointing and also with inexplicably 8 hours long down time... This feels like an embarrassing cheap game.

The only really new feature in more then a year was the game logs?! Why can't you give this community something that we asked for so long that isn't even hard to implement? Give us something new once in a while maybe?!

And why 8 hours down time? What are you doing during all that time honestly...

Comments

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 500 Comments

"Update 4/17/24 - 4:10 PM PT: Today's maintenance window is extended for 2 additional hours."

Sure, why not? Not even need to provide a reason/explanation... wonder what got broken this time lol

• PKay89
    PKay89 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

i mean i'm new to pokemon tcg live, but i'm surprised why other card games manage to not need 10 hours of maintenance and implement new things on top of the bug fixes. Why can't the biggest franchise in the world do that?