Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

The on going question. What is your favorite pokemon?

Options
2»

Comments

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 693 ✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees
    Options

ash greninja does not sucks as a favorite of mine months ago I feel offended

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

My favorite pokemon are: Poochyena, Wigglytuff, Slugma & Magcargo, Dragonite, Bulbasaur, and Drilbur.

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 729 ✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees
    Options

lapras if course, s’irfetchd, miraidon and MANY MANY OTHERS

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs First Answer
    Options

Eevee. Which I could have it evolve into Espeon. Scorbunny, Pikachu and Glameow to start.

• solix369
    solix369 Member Posts: 9
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

lucario

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs First Comment
    Options

@Pokemaster9293

It's a cool Pokémon, but it was not a good idea, especially since the other two in its trio got less than nothing. Plus, the connection to ASH of all people didn't help. AND it's stronger than a Mega and has Legendary like stats. It would've been cool, on any Pokémon other than the already hugely popular and, though I dislike using this word, overrated Greninja that DOES NOT NEED A BOOST IN POPULARITY WHEN IT WAS ALREADY THE MOST POPULAR OF THE KALOS STARTERS. Delphox and Chesnaught's popularity was never even slightly close to that thing. Battle Bond should've gone to a Pokémon like Pikachu or Talonflame, which despite being decently popular, are not part of a trio they can overshadow. Seriously, at least Venusaur and Blastoise get slightly weaker or slightly less important versions of the things Charizard has and are decently popular. The Kalos starters are a mess.

• JazzyUnicornGir
    JazzyUnicornGir Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    Photogenic 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options
    https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/discussion/comment/42365#Comment_42365

Lmao. I just changed my profile picture from a Pokeball to ditto because I finally figured out how too

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs First Comment
    Options

I'll just clarify again- Greninja and Ash Greninja are pretty cool Pokémon when you ignore that they're part of a trio. Regular Greninja is pretty awesome and I understand why it's popular. But it quickly became a Kalosian Charizard with way too much popularity, especially when compared to the rest of its trio. Poor Delphox and Chesnaught didn't get anything at all. Even Blastoise and Venusaur are popular, are used regularly, and tend to get a similar upgrade or power up eventually after Charizard gets one. But in Kalos, Greninja just got everything and the other two were ignored in everything, seen as ugly and bad, and had no popularity with both the fanbase and the Pokémon company.