Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Which Pokémon are so special to you?

YagoFuecoco
YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

I confess that the Pokémon: Vulpix(Kanto and Alola forms), Fuecoco, Skitty, Oshawott, Fennekin, Mareep, Xerneas, Zorua(Unova and Hisui forms), Pichu, Jolteon, Bulbasaur, Munna, Mew, Cubchoo, Greavard and Ogerpon they are super special Pokémon for me, I confess that the Pokémon Skitty and Mareep are Pokémon that I will love to find in Pokémon Legends Z-A, Fennekin, I'm really hoping for a Mega Delphox, I really love Fennekin too, but that's it, I know I talked about special Pokémon to you earlier, but I like to talk a lot about those Pokémon that I have a special affection for, and that are never missing from my teams and collections in the TCG and even in plush toys, but that's it, what about yours, which are they?

Comments

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 922 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 500 Comments

lapras for me, because it’s my first favorite and i was so happy when i caught it in GO

• WrightThatsItt
    WrightThatsItt Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic

the only special pokemon for me was litten or incineroar(i am not weird) heres why. litten is a cat i like cats they are cool and so is fire but a WRESTLER is cool and its in smash bros so since i ever found out about litten my love and addiction for pokemon grew by the day and i currently trying to do a pokemon lets go soullink nuzlocke which is hard as we only have 3 pokemon each so thanks who ever invented litten and thanks pokemon

• YagoFuecoco

@WrightThatsItt , I also love cats, so much so that Skitty is a very special Pokémon to me

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

probably sprigatito beheeyem and all my other favorites

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

I don't think I even need to say it, I've made so many comments about it that it's obvious (Delphox, for those of you who have never seen a comment of mine before). I will not stop until I am sure all unjustified Delphox hate has gone away.

• YagoFuecoco

@UnovanZorua , Yes, I think the hate she suffers is super unfair, she is an incredible Pokémon, and I hope that in Pokémon Legends Z-A she gets a Mega-Evolution

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 750 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 5 Answers 25 Agrees 25 Likes

I know it’s a fan favorite but it was my first Pokémon when I played my first Pokémon game which was fire red and it’s charmander, charmeleon and charizard and I also love pidgeoto and pidgeot cuz of its amazing hair and it was powerful with my moveset

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 750 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 5 Answers 25 Agrees 25 Likes

I mostly copied blues pidgeot

• PkmTCGER
    PkmTCGER Member Posts: 10
    10 Comments

Mew is my favorite Pokemon of the original Pokemon 151.

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 922 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 500 Comments

@PkmTCGER from all mythicals, mew is my favorite