Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Is there a time limit on choosing heads or tails

Answers

• DonnaTeaTime
    DonnaTeaTime Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Agrees

This is very rude. A lot of us haven’t been able to access the game at all due to the coin flip bug (still not fixed) and you guys are victim shaming on the forum? Are we not even allowed to try to get in a game anymore? Most of us have lost points on the ladder, and it’s bad enough without people posting usernames everywhere.

• stephen9495
    stephen9495 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer Name Dropper

Not sure what it's like in other ranks, but in Arceus it's being exploited. Repetitively taking advantage of a bug is not cool - people play ranked for practice for big tournaments. The people I mentioned were between 2750 and 3485. (in Arceus players only get 10 points for every win).

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

Do not assume malice when there is a known bug causing issues.

Perhaps some people are exploiting it, but for all you know those on the other side are experiencing the same thing and think you are the one using an exploit.

Only for you to come here and post their usernames.

If you don't have proof, don't post usernames and throw around accusations. And even then, report privately first.

• FelixDewott
    FelixDewott Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    25 Agrees Combo Breaker 5 Likes 10 Comments

@JazzyUnicornGir Thanks, had no idea what was going on. Hope there'll be a fix soon!

• ObviousDream
    ObviousDream Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

@Thejeffers no they are 110 percent doing it on purpose or after the 20 mins has passed it wouldn't have told me my opponent conceded🤣🤣🙏 if it wasn't abuse than it should simply dc without wither party winning or losing, but when I get a winning screen after not touching my pc for 25 minutes Ik it was some Ahole who was trynna abuse the exploit, and the fact it's happening from the very first game I play right up until the final one I play b4 bed ya it's 110 percent abuse and if it wasn't than these ppl wouldn't be flying up through the ranks as fast

• JazzyUnicornGir
    JazzyUnicornGir Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Photogenic 25 Likes First Answer 100 Comments

FelixDewott Of course!

• Kingkong777666
    Kingkong777666 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

it’s a error

Every game after the coin flip it won’t go any further to the game

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

@ObviousDream

How did you determine that this was a deliberate action on the part of your opponent, and not the result of the known bug present in the game right now?

Because saying that the software did not act the way it normally does in the absence of the bug is not proof of anything.

Again, it could be people exploiting the situation. Maybe a handful of them. Maybe all of them.

But you have to have some pretty definitive evidence to declare "110% certainty".

• ObviousDream
    ObviousDream Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Maybe because it's the first and only time it happened, and on top of that it wouldn't be happening everytime I went against that specific opponent and the "your opponent conceded screen shouldn't have come up if he wasn't abusing it than why did it take them so long to concede?