Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

pokemon mystery dungeon story part 4

clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

Chapter 4 Team HopeFinders -

Mirage, and Leo walked up to Clodsire's desk "We have decide what we are going to name our team!" exclaimed Mirage, her heart was beating quickly, feeling were all over the place. She felt excitment, fear, worry, bewilderment, and many other emotions that were a bit hard to explain.

"Okay, so your team name is Team Hopefinders?" Clodsire questioned, "Well good, you are now eligible to be a rescue team. Congrats!" Mirage took a sigh of relief; she was worried that they wouldn't accept her and leo's rescue team. Clodsire's voice then came over again "So now that you are a full fledged rescue team, you can get post from the board. These post are used to help your fellow Pokémon when they need help. Therefore, if you ever looking for small task thats the place to go; Oh here's one, from Growlithe."

"Help, my friend Cherubi wondered into Wonder Plains and now is lost, please find my friend. PLEASE."

Leo jumped "We will accept this task!". Mirage, now shocked at the courage that Leo acted with was now building up more courage, her previous worries now gone. She felt that her and Leo would make a good team.

Mirage and Leo exited the building. "I feel like were being watched." leo trembled. All of a sudden a growlithe came sprinting full force forward.

"You're the rescue team who volunteered to save my friend weren't you. So I have a favor to ask you, can you take me with you? please, please, please, pretty please?". It was Growlithe the one who sent the request Growlithe look pretty young, no older than five to Mirage."

"Sure, it's your friend of course you can come" said Leo. Mirage, now get nervous about all the bad things that could happen to growlithe, was upset by Leo's unexpected rash, naive decision. But she decided to stay quiet, she know's how much Leo detests being called naive.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" said Growlithe.

"Well I guess its time to go." mentioned Mirage.

Comments