Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Users starting game and doing nothing forcing you to conced

Comments

• JazzyUnicornGir
    JazzyUnicornGir Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Photogenic 25 Likes First Answer 100 Comments

You don't have to concede. That is your choice. You can continue to battle them until the game makes them forfeit, automatically making you the winner, but you don't have to concede.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

It is a little frustrating and poor manners to do that intentionally.

And for some users it is not always intentional. They may have some bug freezing up their device or program. They may have suddenly been called away from their computer or had some real world emergency to deal with. Or they may simply have tabbed out and forgotten that they left the game running.

Yes, some users are annoying or malicious on purpose, but life is a lot better when you do not jump to the worst conclusions and assume malice where it may simply be oversight or unforeseen circumstances.

I know you play the game to... actually play, but with a little patience you can get a win and move onto the next match. You could always tab out and do something else in the interim.

• DonnaTeaTime
    DonnaTeaTime Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Agrees

If it happened today it's due to the gaming breaking bug that prevents most people from getting past the coin toss screen. I'm surprised you are even still able to play.

• Hashbwn
    Hashbwn Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I’m having the same bug. From 1st match after recent update all the way until about 7 matches trying(both rank & casual) it keep freezes there and my rank drop because of that. Tried casual after so that my rank won’t drop for that bug reason. Still the same. They’re aware of it and fix it soon. Patience all