Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

How to get back online?

I have merged my account by mistake.

Is there any way to return online?

Building decks in live is much harder than online, and the interface is not user-friendly.😥

Answers

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Anniversary 25 Agrees Name Dropper

There is no way to go back and they're not sympathetic to mistakes. Sorry but you have joined the rest of us.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes
    edited December 2022 #3

@lvlrAdam m You are such a hostile person. They give enough warning that this shouldn't be happening in the first place. They shouldn't have to take away from time developing the game just to make a path backwards in case of people failing to read two prompts

• TechHog

Sorry dude, but there's no way back. You should have been more careful. You either have to deal with Live or start over on Online. Note that Online probably only has 3 months left though.

• PolynoeWhatyour
    PolynoeWhatyour Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Name Dropper

@TechHog This is really shocking. A lot of cards have glitches, and I barely get through a few games without hitting a bug. This means that online competitions will become a thing of the past.

It's a shame not to be back online. I'm ready to create a new account.

• Loveisyou
    Loveisyou Member Posts: 10
    10 Comments Name Dropper

@PolynoeWhatyour Never mind TechHog. He often propagates false information and posts offensive statements.

You can go through his posts and come to this conclusion.

• TechHog

@Loveisyou What false information and "offensive statements" are you referring to? Also, who are you?

I said "probably." The current speculation is that PTCGO is planned to shut down with the release of Scarlet and Violet because only Live is mentioned in the rotation announcement. There's a chance that the plan changes since they broke the game so badly, but it's likely that this is the target.

• lvlrAdam

@TechHog I literally wrote that message with the nicest of mindsets. I simply told the person the truth of the matter. If you read it as hostile, that's on you.

• TechHog

@lvlrAdam It was a personal attack. I've done nothing to you. I don't know what your problem is.

• lvlrAdam

@TechHog you called me a hostile person and ranted about some trash point you were trying to make. How bout you just stop talking to me since you seem to be a goof. :)

• Loveisyou
    Loveisyou Member Posts: 10
    10 Comments Name Dropper

@TechHog As long as you add "probably", you can say anything. This is really an airtight method. lol

The person above has already given the answer for "offensive statements".