Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Carbink

Yodude73
Yodude73 Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
Name Dropper 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

I feel like Carbink was left out and forgotten in pokemon so I figured if scientists tried to copy it for diamonds in legends Z-A and failed it would make a cool glass Carbink. They would war underground and if a Carbink defeats a Diancie it should evolve into a glass Diancie. It would be Steel/fairy and you would run into it underground or in jewelery shops on certain days. If anybody has anything else to add that would be helpful. This would only work if Legends Z-A was in the future, if it was in the past I feel like it could be the same but wiped out after a war with Carbinks.

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

I don't have any ideas for a new Carbink form but what if old Kalosians used to hunt Carbink, take their diamonds, and make jewellery with it? This leads to a problem of Carbink becoming rarer and endangered, but laws are set into place to protect them, and they become somewhat common Pokémon once again after being left alone in their caves for a few decades. In the present, people now know better than to hunt them and them and their diamonds are not seen the same way they used to be seen, simply normal diamonds obtained in bad methods, though illegal trades between evil people still happen like how team Rocket still takes Slowpoke tails using disliked methods.

I will not polish that idea and I genuinely hope something this messy and not well thought out doesn't become a distracting side story in PLZ-A. I just wrote this with no thought because I thought it would be fun. It's kinda cool to imagine and make up Pokémon history.

• Yodude73

Yeah I know nothing like this will actually happen because its basically what happen to mew and Mewtwo regarding cloning and I feel like the backstory can't happen but I feel like a new Carbink would still be cool

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

Gamefreak never made Crystal Onix in their games but with regional forms a glass Crabink or crystal Onix could be around the corner.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

actually it could be cool to have a regional Carbink and Sableye together.

• Yodude73

Yeah I never really think about onix or sableye. That would be pretty cool, they're designs don't have a lot going on.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

I really like sableye's mega. If it got a baby pokemon that would be cool.

• Yodude73

Definitely, I think absol is a popular pokemon with a mega and I think it should get a pre-evolution as well.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

a glass Carbink or Onyx would be cool, especially as a Ground/Fire type

• Yodude73

Yeah that would be a better typing. I wasn't sure what type to make it so I just got rid of rock for steel. But it wasn't very even for regular Carbinks since steel is 4x effective