Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Any point of playing once the Battle Pass is complete?

Playing Live since the open beta but I've not migrated. I've happily been playing the dailys to progress the battle pass and steadly been getting cards, now the pass is complete, I'm not seeing any reason to play. No rewards, no credits/cards. Sure I could try to increase my rank, but thats not gonna happen since I can't afford to sort out decks fully and I'm bored to tears with Lugia.... I'd like to be able to keep earning cards to continue fleshing out decks but doesn't seem to be possible.

Anything I'm missing? Or shall I just go back to ptcgo for the next 4 weeks?

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

You still want to do the daily challenges because that's the only way to earn crystals.

• Sakura150612
    Sakura150612 Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer

You should have enough Crystals to make a Mew VMAX deck if you're looking for a different experience from Lugia VSTAR. It seems like a pretty good investment, as the deck is strong and will survive rotation. You could use that to play in ranked. The Ladder End Rewards improve every time you reach a new league, so there's that to look forward to if you want to earn more rewards.

Also, completing dailies is still good because you earn more Crystals. 60 Crystals per day may not seem like much, but dailies are easy to complete and they add up pretty quickly. By the time you need them to buy something new, you should have a sizable amount just from farming dailies, which don't take more than a few matches per day.

• Eyemontom
    Eyemontom Member Posts: 22
    5 Agrees 10 Comments

Still get crystals..... didn't realise that. Thats something at least. Got one Mew so far but pointless playing it until I can flesh it out with another. Hope I don't need any crafting credits as used all those for Tords Lugia decklist...

I guess I'll do the dailys then go back to ptcgo to play fun decks and build up coins for the next set drop...

• TechHog

There's a Mew League Battle Deck deck in the store, which you can also buy a code for.

Not that I want even more Mew on the ladder...

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Anniversary 25 Agrees Name Dropper

The daily rewards are a pitiful joke once you've completed the ladder. If you wanted to craft a gold card you will be doing dailies for a year and thats ridiculous.

• TechHog

@lvlrAdam Then don't craft gold cards? Bling is nice but you don't need it.

I do agree that the dailies need to be improved and that login bonuses need to be added.

• Lambalazar
    Lambalazar Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 5 LOLs 10 Comments 25 Agrees

@lvlrAdam The economy is never going to to be balanced for people trying to make gold cards, if that’s even in your thoughts go buy code cards and grind sets out