Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Why isn’t Ledian a physical attacker

KekleonXD
KekleonXD Member Posts: 33
First Answer 10 Comments Photogenic

when looking at ledian’s stats it’s pretty much useless.But when you look at its level up moves and hidden ability they’re both physical.why is that?

Answers

• RayAndYuki
    RayAndYuki Member Posts: 10
    First Comment Photogenic

Johto jank at its finest. Hopefully one day it gets reevaluated in a new generation and has it stats changed or simply a new staged evolution. It seems like a lot of second generation pokemon have been getting fixed in this way, they’re just taking their sweet time with each one

• Yodude73
    Yodude73 Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

They're prob just waiting till they get a Johto remake ready. Pokemon knows we want a Johto remake so I'd say the next mainline game after legends za will be a Johto remake and they'll fix it all.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

legends is not technically mainline i feel like its in the wierd middle zone where its not mainline and not spinoff at the same time

• Yodude73
    Yodude73 Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

Yeah I meant after Z-A I would think gen 10 will start and it will be in gen 10 after the next game like SV

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

I honestly don't know, the max I could get its Atk was 142.5 with max investment, Adamant nature, and Choice Band, it goes to 213.75 after Iron Fist.