Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Thoughts on the announcement of Pokémon Legends: Z-A?

Comments

• HisuianSliggo
    HisuianSliggo Member Posts: 13
    First Comment Name Dropper

for some reason i cant post my commend. i had a really detailed comment.

• HisuianSliggo
    HisuianSliggo Member Posts: 13
    First Comment Name Dropper

not so happy with the fact its only in lumoise. i dont know how it will work with catching different pokemon. i can only guess that you will have a huge city and you they will hide in plain sight. but for me it seems like this game not gonna be even remotly like arceus. almost like you cant really call it a legends game. my guess is that you will have those areas of the city that they will be like the wild areas in arceus and along the story you will need to help renovating them. how will you do it? i have no idea.

but i think you will not have tasks like in arceus. arceus was a grindfest. you can love it or you can hate it but arceus essentielly if you are the completionist type that want to complete everything is a huge pain in the butt. i hated the story in arceus and the only thing i liked was the actual pokemons including the new pokemons. i still own it. but right now i stopped playing it because it feels too grindey to me. what i play for is mostly batteling and arceus dosent have much of it. also, arceus has a really depressing feel to it. lack of color, sad music everywhere. its very "grim" to me.

but at least ZA look like a different style all together. it has actually cheerful music. good vibes and all. i just dont want another grindfest of a game.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

@HisuianSliggo Did it get held for approval? Happens to me with most of my posts. It might go through eventually.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 813 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

i hope this is the pokemon game that has AI in it

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 25 Answers

I think what it meant was that Lumiose would be the Hub world

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

i agree with you @Hey_PIKMIN

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

I'm rather curious when it will take place. The distant future or the 1900s esque kalos.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

i am thinking around the same time as legends arceus

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 25 Answers

@MajorBrendan I believe this will be around the year 1853 and 1880 as that was when France got redeveloped

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

If Lumiose be redeveloped, I'm guessing the 1900s still where steampunk technology thrive.