Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Why there is no use further use for Battle Pass once you reach Tier 50?

I've about many players did complete the Battle Pass long before the season ends, an I myself managed to do so with one week left and two days left. Would it be too much to ask for some minor rewards for going further past the Tier 50?

Daily Quests still reward Coins and Crystals, but all the Battle Pass XP goes nowhere.

If you can't go 50+, wouldn't it be better if Battle Pass XP from Daily Quests got at least small portion of it converted to Profile XP rather than being completely ignored?

Answers

• Baulder
    Baulder Member Posts: 32
    5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

*Ive read about many players did complete...

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

See, you're asking the devs to to more than the bare minimum. They don't like that.

• Odasung
    Odasung Member Posts: 23
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

should have more harder quest and bigger reward

example - knock out 16 pokemon with 1 type (random)

player have to play 5-8 match to done it may take 2-3 hour

Theseday I play 1-2 match to done 2 daily quest and close the game

• SpiderX36068185
    SpiderX36068185 Member Posts: 48
    First Answer 5 LOLs Name Dropper 5 Agrees

Ok I can see the issue for players who just grind for the final reward at level 50. But I could never even get close to the max level. Currently I am level 29 and we have like 5 days left…so again I can see the issue, but it does not apply much for me.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

dont believe much of what china says

• Krokatoa203121
    Krokatoa203121 Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment

@Odasung I completely disagree. there are a lot of people (like me) that work. I work 6/7, 9 to 6. I come back at home at 7, I cook, eat, wash the dishes, take a bath… I barely got an hour to chill at my computer.
    I could NEVER afford to waste so much time in a game.
    what they should do is increase the exp gained when you have completed BOTH quests for those that have nothing to do.