Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Why did I get automatically conceded?

Options

Help!?!

Why does TCG live card game automatically concede me? I was literally 3 seconds away from defeating my opponent in a standard match and was SOOOOOO close! But being on the edge of my seat the whole time, I finally had the winning card/move. Yes the clock started ticking, but I selected "lost impact" & played Giratina to K.O. my opponent (which would have won me the match). Shouldn't the clock STOPPED ticking while I was in the middle of choosing 2 energy to discard?

Instead I think the clock continued to time me, as I was right in the middle of moving energy to the selection spots after my glorious and final attack that should have earned me a "defeat" but instead gave it to my opponent.

What in the world happened? Does anyone understand this time aspect?

Answers

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

Hello, Trainer ,

We want to make sure the proper team has visibility on this. To submit this to the support team, visit support.pokemon.com then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us". Please provide additional details and attach screenshots, card expansion & number, or anything else helpful that could give the team more context. We appreciate you reporting this and sending us additional information.

• Zhula
    Zhula Member Posts: 61
    Photogenic 5 Agrees First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

the clock does not stop ticking at the very end when you're fully out of ur 30 minutes. i see it all the time when i rope snorlax enjoyers for 30 minutes over 3 turns spamming thumbs down