Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Post rotation

Ok some may think its too early but i believe that individuals better start getting ready for post rotation and practicing with the newer cards that will be f block forward. I have noticed that serveral players are getting a swelled head because theyre using e block. But soon E block wont be around except for expanded. I'm one who sits back and watches. listens and learns. Many dont they charge full steam ahead. And as such make misplays badly. For you newer players, practice: no your deck inside out. This way you will be less likely on the misplays, and you'll know your match ups better.

Comments

• Nashedtators
    Nashedtators Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    25 Agrees 5 Answers 10 Comments 5 LOLs

E cards are still standard though so why not play with what you like while you can? Plus we will be getting plenty of replacement cards with the new sets so for example I'm still using battle vip passes in my charizard deck but I'll switch most of them to the new poffin item coming out, etc.

And sure maybe mysterious tail mew might not have a replacement, (unless I missed something which is likely) but I think it's safe to assume people have a plan and will be open to trying new things when the time comes.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 735 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees 500 Comments 100 Likes 25 Answers

I’m using Lugia post rotation

• Shogun_Warrior
    Shogun_Warrior Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

For those who think ahead i applaude you, others well just cant seem to look at the ntire spectrum of things. And,well when rotation happen and those individuals stuck in the E block wont know what to do. One must learn to think ahead and think outside the box with the metta that lays ahead. Its going to be interestlngly crazy for a time. So may as wel be prepared.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Answers

I'm glad we're finally talking about this. Been scheming for rotation a while now. I can't wait to play Great Tusk Mill and Ancient Box, those both sound super fun.