Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Please Open a channel back to PTCGO. Thank you

Live is basically unplayable. Many cards have bugs.

We are players, not testers!!!

The most frustrating thing is that I will never be able to go back to PTCGO.😥

Please Open a channel back to PTCGO.

All the cards got from Live can be removed.

Thank you!

Comments

• SnipessUS
    SnipessUS Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Thats the least they can do like for real wont even let us trade and stuff. Let us go back to the game that isnt broken

• Lambalazar
    Lambalazar Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 5 LOLs 10 Comments 25 Agrees

@SnipessUS Trading 25 packs of Silver Tempest for a Lugia V-Star in Online isn’t trading, it’s handing another human being $12.50 worth of code cards.

Next to NO ONE traded cards for cards on there, all y’all saying that they took “trading” away are hilarious. Crafting the specific cards you want is better any day of the week than an awful and extortionate trading system like Online had.

• Toohuangfist
    Toohuangfist Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Name Dropper

@Lambalazar I don't know where you get the code price.

Sliver Tempest is 0.12~0.13 $ each, that I bought it yesterday.

• behiri
    behiri Member Posts: 14
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

@Lambalazar Actually getting cards in live is much harder, because for example, each pokemon V costs 750 credits, you can't try many decks in live, unless you pay.

• Sakura150612
    Sakura150612 Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer

You're playing on a Beta, so you ARE a tester xd Also, no one forced you to migrate to Live before Online is officially shut down. If you decided to migrate to Live before testing it and deciding that you're happy with it, that's on you.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@behiri If you like to use less popular ultra rares in a variety of decks, sure, it's worse. But if you're playing meta it's way cheaper. And you're acting as if you can make decks for free on PTCGO. To do that you need the will to grind for hours a day and a degree in microeconomics.

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Answers 5 Likes

@Bornin985

We are players, not testers!!!

It's a beta. You're literally a tester. Just not one employed by TPCi.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@Flagrama Don't mind Bornin too much. He just comes here whenever something goes wrong to spread misinformation, claim that everyone wants the sam things he does, and occasionally make xenophobic comments about Chinese people.

• Bornin985
    Bornin985 Member Posts: 59 ✭✭
    25 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper

@TechHog Sorry, I don't known when I spread misinformation, can you point it out?

Xenophobic comments against Chinese players are even more groundless. I only posted 28 comments in total I read all of them, there's not even one comment that doesn't welcome someone.

• Bornin985
    Bornin985 Member Posts: 59 ✭✭
    25 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper

@TechHog

The only thing you and I have ever disagreed about is the dust get from ss7.5.

So every things I sad is wrong and xenophobic?