Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Is my deck any good?

Answers

• Shuffler2957284
    Shuffler2957284 Member Posts: 12
    10 Comments

The thing with Professors Research is that I have to discard, and I only have 1 copy of most of my attackers, so I'd loose it, and Iono is expensive.

• pikayou
    pikayou Member Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes 5 LOLs

You should try and get some more of your best attackers, and you can also use cards like Super Rod to put Pokemon and Energy from the discard pile into your deck, so Prof's discard isn't the biggest deal

I get what you're saying about Iono though lol, hopefully we get some kind of reprint soon to make it more accessible

• Shuffler2957284
    10 Comments

Yeah, I want to get some Super Rod. Then i need to dig it out again, trying to find some more ways to draw cards. Thinking of adding a basic lost box system with just a few coloress and comfey, then maybe a cramo or 2

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

That's part of the game. You can't make a good deck if you're afraid to discard. Also, having a ton of one-offs is a problem in and of itself.

• Shuffler2957284
    10 Comments

Ok!

• Yolosweetdog
    Yolosweetdog Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

its best to have more than 1 certain pokemon because if your magnemite goes into your prize cards you can use magnezone ex, ect, ect. otherwise you should use the hisuian heavy ball to obtain it.

• Shuffler2957284
    10 Comments

Yeah, I'll try to get more of those

• Shuffler2957284
    10 Comments

Okay, thinking of running a 3-3 Zacian vstar, then a 3-1-2 magnezone ex, while I also get magnezone with giga magenta to accel metal to my zacians, then have a small lz box with just colress expirment and 2 comfy, and then bills transfer and great ball to help dig the last few pokemon out of my deck. Also gonna get some ordinary rod and then some prof. Research. Then get a magesrna v as an early damage stall, then adding some lotos and therapeutic. Then 2 adaman in case of deadly emergency 💀, and some ultra ball. Thoughts? Sorry for the long post

• TechHog

There is no synergy between Zacian VSTAR and Magnezone ex. Pick one main attacker.

• TechHog

Protip: If you need a "long post" to explain what your deck does, it means it lacks a clear strategy.

Also, Bill's Transfer and Great Ball are bad cards. Ultra Ball exists.