Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

The matching is bugged

My matching system seems to be bugged... I only match the same Fire, water, Gold cheesestring Pokémon and psychic decks with Bibarel and Manaphy... Either that or 95% of you players are bots 😂😂😂

Maybe try something you clearly aren't capable of doing if you're using the same deck as everyone else, be creative 😂😂

FYI, I don't use the same deck as anyone, anyone I've ever matched at least 😅, I use Garchomp, and I'm 57 wins 22 losses, and 5 of my losses were today, I conceded them because my opponents take 10 minutes a turn and I lose interest or track of what's happening 😂😂 so that's on me!

Seriously though, I get bored and uninstall the game when everyone uses the same decks, it's sad 😔 anyone else playing the same decks over and over again?

Comments

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 25 LOLs 5 Likes

Hello, Trainer,

Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if you have any other suggestions.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

It's called a meta.

• Nickalooose1
    Nickalooose1 Member Posts: 42
    10 Comments 5 Likes 5 Agrees Name Dropper

Meta is information of something that gives you an advantage... I clearly said I still win... Don't confuse something being "Meta" with something being overused.

I played a match where I did everything I needed over 2 turns, 22:47 on my clock, the same amount of turns from my opponent with (I think, or Maiden something or other) a Regielecki deck, 18:32 on their clock... Now here's the problem with these so called Meta decks, they all take 20 minutes to do anything, now, why play one match for 20 minutes and possibly get the win, when you can play 3 and get 1, 2 or even 3 wins, using a "non Meta" deck, one you've had creative control over aswell... It's not even about "Meta" decks, it's about seeing the same boring decks every time you log in and waiting 10 minutes for a turn, when I want to play a few matches, go back to work or whatever...

When I play non "Meta" decks, both of us get to turn 7 or 8 with 20 minutes on our clocks and the matches are far better than these, "Meta", decks... I'd rather lose 50 matches in a row to a creative deck, than win 10 in a row playing the same deck.

Maybe I'm just less boring like that than others lol

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

Win rate doesn't really mean your deck is good on Live because there's a hidden ELO system that tries to match you with people around your skill level. Your deck is still bad and likely wouldn't make it to day 2 in an actual tournament. The decks you keep seeing are the ones that actually win, which is why they're popular.

You're also being an obnoxious jerk about it for no reason. If you really think you're better than everyone else, prove it. Go top-8 a regional with your "creative" deck that probably has a "Draw 3 cards" Supporter or Great Ball in it lol

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Answers

I agree with TechHog on this one. It's just people using the same deck as each other. Nothing wrong with that. According to Limitlesstcg.com right now the meta is:

Charizard ex: 16.49%

Gardevoir ex: 15.09%

Giratina VSTAR: 12.65%

Mew Genesect: 11.54%

Miraidon ex: 9.80%

Lost Box: 8%

Snorlax Stall: 5.95%

Inteleon VMAX: 5.53 %

Any of those sound like decks you played against? This is just the top eight anyway, I could keep going.