Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What is your favorite pokemon and why?

13»

Answers

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments

@Dedenne90524 Will someone please make a Rowlet avatar for this man so he can stop being in pain? He literally talks about only Rowlet!

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 25 LOLs 100 Comments

Adding more to that

1. it’s kind of underrated but strong
    2. pretty (need I say more?)
  • TheZodiac007
    TheZodiac007 Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment Name Dropper

Honestly that’s a hard choice. I grew up on Pokémon. Collected the cards. Had to have them all. At least the first 150. As a child I would have said Charmander or was my favorite. Pokémon has came a long way though and introduced many neat and exciting Pokémon over the course of many years. If I were to pick a favorite, I’d have to select Goomy because in the television show it seems like this innocent and weak blob of slime. It evolves into Sliggoo and the voice just made me laugh every time I’d hear it, as if I were a child again. Once Sliggoo evolves into Goodra, it makes you realize how awesome Goomy is. Similar to that weak little Charmander that was thrown out by his trainer. I’ll go with Goomy but I honestly don’t have a favorite. They’re all awesome in their own way

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

@TheZodiac007 choosing a favorite for me is nearly imposable. I give lists every time.

• Scashowian
    Scashowian Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic

AAGHGAHGHAHHHHHHH I LUVVV ARCEUSSS!!!!!! AHHH~ he so godly and awesome. can't believe that the cards are

S O W E A K .

LIKE ONE HAS 80 HP?! AND IT'S WATER?! UNACCEPTABLE!!!

ARCEUS NEEDS TO BE WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE. A GOD!

also https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/discussion/8460/making-my-region-could-be-canon/p1?new=1

wanna help make a reigon?