Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon Gimmick/Features evilution your gym pokemon

Michael629303
Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

I was wondering what people thought about the gimmick forms and features. This includes mega evolution, tera pokemon, regional versions of pokemon, Z-moves, and gigantamax.

Comments

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

I really like the mega evolution it gave a great new look to old favorites from older games. I'm kind of iffy on tera pokemon. It is cool that you can get a different type. with regional it is similar to mega's but it is permanent. Z-Moves were really cool. they had great challenges to get them, there were special ones that only worked on certain pokemon, and the move scenes were fun. Lastly gigantamax was interesting but i wish you could have gotten them soon so you could use them in the gym fights.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

Mega Evolution and Z-moves are winners in my book. Gigantamax and Terastal are rather a waste of space and potential.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Z-moves were my favourite because of the poses/dances. It also had the irl Z-ring toy you could wear as you play the original Sun and Moon (it does not work with the Ultra versions), and it felt super cool even if I only had the Water, Fire, and Grass Z-crystals.