Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Recommendations on how to improve this deck?

BeansBimi
BeansBimi Member Posts: 4
First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

4 Bounsweet OBF 16

3 Vanillite PAR 43 PH

2 Bibarel BRS 121

2 Vanilluxe PAR 45

2 Manaphy BRS 41

3 Tsareena ex PAR 46

1 Radiant Alakazam SIT 59

2 Bidoof CRZ 111

1 Vanillish PAR 44

4 Ultra Ball SVI 196

4 Irida ASR 147

3 Switch SVI 194

1 Escape Rope BST 125

4 Rare Candy SVI 191

1 Earthen Vessel PAR 163

1 Hisuian Heavy Ball ASR 146

4 Battle VIP Pass FST 225

3 Iono PAL 185

2 Super Rod PAL 188

3 Nest Ball SVI 181

2 Boss's Orders PAL 172

8 Basic {G} Energy SVE 1

I've been playing with this deck in TCGL, and so far, all my opponents have either run out of cards in their deck to pull, or just forfeit the match when it was clear they were GOING to run out of cards. The basic win condition is having Manaphy, Vanilluxe, and Radiant Alakazam on my bench, while Tsareena EX is in my active position. That way, I can prevent my opponent from using any attacks, and thus run their deck down to nothing OR take out their Pokémon one by one.

Are there any glaring weaknesses? Anything y'all would recommend improving? Any input would be vastly appreciated.

Answers

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

Is it consistent enough? How fast do you generally find the double rare candy play?

• BeansBimi
    BeansBimi Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

I find that that I generally have both Vanilluxe and Tsareena EX up and ready to go within my first three or four turns, but it's the damage that can be done to my team in the meantime that I'm worried about.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

Yes, I would definitely make it more consistent. A good stage two deck needs to be able to hit that combo no later than turn two, or it'll get run over in the time it takes to set up. Maybe a two-two arceus line could help you out.