Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Here’s a place to discuss decks lists and stuff

2»

Comments

• deluluavacado
    deluluavacado Member Posts: 37
    5 Agrees First Anniversary 10 Comments 5 Answers

I would add collapsed stadium to help with the lost box matchup or calamitous snowy mountain to help your math and for the gardie matchup

• awegodi
    awegodi Member Posts: 1
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic

With Magma basic, I think it could be a good idea to have a single copy of Charizard ex (MEW-06) to do 160 with one single energy. I would really improve your early game

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

Actually, thanks to Arceus, your early game is fine. Having to set up another stage two line makes it less helpful for your early game and more complicated to set up. The second attack is fine, but it takes three energy and discards two so I don't like it except as a late game finisher.

• ProjectMoonlark
    ProjectMoonlark Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment Name Dropper

Kyruem Vmax is a good addition if you're looking for more hitters, and I'm sure you have energy search for water energy in addition to Shivery Chill. Irida is another good trainer you can't go without, and Lake Acuity allows to push out detrimental stadiums like Path to the Peak. Candice is a good supporter for water energy and pokemon acceleration. A single or 2 Nessa can retrieve pokemon also.

Hope my tips help @Piplup_playz !

• deluluavacado

omg I forgot about irida

• deluluavacado

Now that I think about it, snowy mountian isn’t good for the gardi matchup