Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bug - Unable to Click and Drag Comfey (SWSH242) after using Battle VIP Pass on first turn

Imiz2azn4u
Imiz2azn4u Member Posts: 2
First Anniversary

Using a Lost Box Deck (deck list available if needed), I was unable to setup my board properly and specifically click and drag the Comfey, but was able to click and drag any of the other available options. The timer ran out before I could make an alternative decision (since I was clicking all over the Comfey card, trying to drag the card down into the two slots provided by the Battle VIP Pass) and my action ended, and the VIP Pass card was wasted. This is game breaking for this particular "Lost Box" Deck since the Comfey and Battle VIP Pass is a core engine card.

Was my first time running into this bug so I thought I'd report it immediately. Running on PC with the TCG Live client. If you need more information to resolve this occasional bug, feel free to ask. Thank you!

Comments

• PrettyPinkP4
    PrettyPinkP4 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I've also experienced this bug on the PC TCG Live client, twice, with two different pokemon as the targets I wished to draw from my deck but was unable to click and drag despite being able to click and drag other cards. Neither time was using Battle VIP Pass to search.

One bug occurred when using Quick Ball, and I was unable to drag Shadow Rider Calyrex V from the list. It was listed between two other cards.

I sadly cannot remember the searching card or the card I was trying to drag the first time, but it was not Calyrex V.

This is an extremely game-breaking bug considering it can completely ruin your intended play and throw a game.