Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

DECKS FUSION?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Bolt_Boy25
Bolt_Boy25 Member Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
25 Likes 25 Agrees 100 Comments 25 LOLs

So chien pao ex, blastoise ex, arcease v star are all based on moving energy quickly right? Why not combine them? I am new so this could be a stuipid idea let me know.

Comments

• Samuelandyoki
    Samuelandyoki Member Posts: 24
    First Answer 5 LOLs 10 Comments Name Dropper

Whoa that sounds cool it could maybe work. Like a three strategies in 1 deck kinda thing.

• Samuelandyoki
    Samuelandyoki Member Posts: 24
    First Answer 5 LOLs 10 Comments Name Dropper

Disclaimer I am new to tcg also so idk?

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

Eh... Maybe. I definitely see how Blastoise and Chien-pao could be combined, but putting arches in there seems like a drag when Origin Forme Palkia just works so much better. No offense of course, but deck fusion has been around for a while, like arceus and Charizard, and Chien-pao arceus, and palkia chien-pao, so it's not that impressive. Always cool to see happening, though.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

More isn't better when it comes to strategies. Fusing multiple decks just results in one deck that is worse than any of the individual decks.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Also, combining Blastoise ex and Chien-Pao ex is just a total. Waste. They do the same thing.

• Bolt_Boy25
    Bolt_Boy25 Member Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees 100 Comments 25 LOLs

Wow thanks. I didn't think I'd get so many answers

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

I was thinking less along the lines of attacking with Chien-pao, and using it instead to find energies to discard from your hand with Blastoises attack.

• deluluavacado
    deluluavacado Member Posts: 37
    5 Agrees First Anniversary 10 Comments 5 Answers

Idk about arceus but you can check out the Metapod podcast on YouTube, Spotify and Apple podcast they have discussed a blastiose, chien-pao.