Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What Pokémon do you think deserved Mega Evolutions the most?

2»

Comments

• sillysloan2
    sillysloan2 Member Posts: 21
    5 Agrees 5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic

Flydon and volcarona and possibly ninetales

• NojusJu
    NojusJu Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment Name Dropper

This is my top 3 that deserve it but didn't get mega evolution, First off Obviously flygon, I MEAN there could be a cool design for it but you decided “Ummm we don't have any good ideas for mega flygon 🤓👆” Heres another one that disappoints me that you haven't given a mega evolution, Dragonite, an iconic,Fearless,Overpowered pokémon owned by two champions (well one is also a monarch but who cares we be talking about mega evolution 🥶👌). I mean Lance is kinda decent but he will be even better with a mega dragonite, It would even have a cool design, and finally the moment you have all been waiting for... Raichu, I have a feeling that Pikachu is getting more respect than raichu, Pikachu has a Z move, Pikachu has a gigantamax form, It's time for Raichu to shine and thus, Pikachu isn't even fully evolved so I don't think he could have a mega evolution, Now some runners up, Machamp, if gengar and alakazam has mega evolution then Machamp should have one too, and I have a feeling that machamp's one could be good looking as well, ok this is my last suggestion, The gen 6 starters, i know that ash greninja is a form but who cares just make that ash greninja form a mega evolution and also dellfox and a goofy ahh shield guy who evolves from a bigger version of chespin.

• NojusJu
    NojusJu Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment Name Dropper

Corviknight isn't available in gen 6, and Pokémon such as Blastoise,Charizard,Venusaur and gengar have both gmax forms and mega forms.

• TURTLEEEEEE
    TURTLEEEEEE Member Posts: 49
    Photogenic Name Dropper 5 Likes First Anniversary

I know I learned they stopped making mega evolutions in gen 8

• TURTLEEEEEE
    TURTLEEEEEE Member Posts: 49
    Photogenic Name Dropper 5 Likes First Anniversary

@NojusJu I think it would be kinda weird for raichu to have an alolan form AND a mega evolution, although it would be pretty cool