Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Please Devs put some love in the TCG Live

This is the first time that playing an online version of a card game makes me wanna quit playing not only online but real game... the game, disconects, the cards get stuck in the middle of the air, pokemon (like Klefki) sometime bug all the play, screen never loading and ask me to toss the coin.

How can be so many bug, and in the phone version (at least iOS) is worst, if i change the screen by error all the game freezes and i have to load all again.

I think that the phone version needs to be shut down a couple of months and work on it, and the windows version, at least the one i play, needs to be tested again, is quite incredible that of 20 plays i never win choosing heads and only win choosing tails, is dificult to do that on a random tha should be 50%.

Comments

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143 ✭✭
    25 LOLs Second Anniversary 100 Comments First Answer

Hello, Trainer Kunakov,

Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if you have any other suggestions.

• fafnitchaos
    fafnitchaos Member Posts: 23
    10 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Agrees Name Dropper

I have a suggestion - finish expanded and bring in tournaments(for both standard and expanded)

Implement more cosmetic rewards by new challenges (similar to onlines elemental dailies)

Basically make this game the upgrade from online like it should be.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Don't you think they would have finished Expanded by now if they could have? Do you think they're just... not working?

• fafnitchaos
    fafnitchaos Member Posts: 23
    10 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Agrees Name Dropper

It's been in beta for 2 years, with the expection of standards rank ladder and battle pass(which can be done in a week) there's not much point in playing other than 60 crystals you get from dalies.

Standard battles are fine if you enjoy the same 4 decks over and over - but expanded is where the fun is - and it not being finished feels like the game is still in beta.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Okay but the point is that if the team were given the time and resources to finish Expanded they would have. It's just a weird suggestion to make. What do you expect them to do to get there?

• halem111
    halem111 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

it would be nice if devs shared their roadplan with the community

are they thinking about expanded?

are they thinking about tournaments / competitive?

are they thinking how to ease the transistion for newer players into the online play where a lot of people have good decks?

are they thinking about playing vs the computer?

are they thinking about how to optimise the flow of the game eg make adding energy with gardevoir quicker?

are they thinking about building communities within the game where you can chat/trade/play people in your clan?

are they thinking of ever making the cards higher than 240 resolution when they pop up?

so many things and all we want to know is - is this game finished now and all we get is bug fixes and new cards or can we hope that this game will fill its potential and be as awesome as we all know it can be?

• Baulder
    Baulder Member Posts: 32
    5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

@halem111

are they thinking about expanded?

AFAIK they do. Although there is not estimation on when they will "expand" the expanded. I'm more curious about unlimited. That would be lot of data to add in-game though.

are they thinking how to ease the transition for newer players into the online play where a lot of people have good decks?

From time to time Mod_Skrilla post generic bot like response when people discuss some aspects of the game or post suggestions for changes or improvements. Whether that means it was noted and forwarded to development team, I do not know.

are they thinking of ever making the cards higher than 240 resolution when they pop up?

I would say that there is good reason for stream in textures to have high compression and low resolution. Even as it is now, the game sometimes have issue to load the image for opponent's card when they reveal them before they place them in their hand. Especially when they draw and reveal multiple cards at the same time.

• Bhramavi
    Bhramavi Member Posts: 51
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 10 Comments Name Dropper

i need lots of credits from the battlepass. its getting very boring to play from 2-3 decks. Please think about the new comers