Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Dark-type Gym Leader for Gen 10 and Beyond.

MajorBrendan
MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

Aside from Piers from Galar, whom won't have anything to do with dynamax. Anyone have any ideas on what kind of Dark-type gym leader would you like to have in gen 10 and beyond, from which region, what pokemon he or she be using and what kind of badge be presented if the trainer wins?

Feel free to answer. Take as much time as you need.

Comments

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 809 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

It's hard to make up pokemon on the spot. And I'd rather see a psychic and steel leader.

To answer your question a first badge dark type leader would be cool. Maybe a murkrow and a nuzleaf ace.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

don't be afraid to be very creative. Your only limit is your imagination. Besides, if we're talking about a dark type badge, how about calling it a dusk badge. Not to mention a gym leader with a pokemon type that is rarely used would open up to all kinds of ideas.

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

FYI- from what I've heard the reason they haven't had Dark type gym leaders is because they want Gym Leaders to be role models, and Dark type is the "Evil" type in Japan.

That being said, I think having a stage actor be a Dark-type Gym Leader could work. He (or she) is super deceptive, but only as far as roles are concerned. Bonus points if they always play villains.