Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

[FEATURE SUGGESTION] Favorite Card's Version

Greetings!

I'm here to suggest a nice feature (at least for me) that consists in allow players select their favorite version (art) of cards at collection and in deck building process these cards will appear first in card list.

The second suggestion i have is that inside a match the game don't stack cards with different versions in spite of being the same card. It should allow players select exactly card they want to play (some players use different card versions as a deck count method).

What you all think about it? I'm able to discuss.

Comments

• uncomonfossil
    uncomonfossil Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

100% agree with the 1st suggestion. We should not have to scroll through the list of different arts to find what I want every time. And I think we should be able to do this with deck boxes, sleeves & coins too.

I am mixed about the 2nd suggestion. Having all of the arts stacked is great for seeing what card I have in my deck or discard pile. Having a check box to change how cards are displayed in-game to unstack the cards would be useful to allow selecting a specific art. But if they cannot implement a way to change the view in-game, then I prefer how cards are displayed now since it seems better most of the time.

• PC_LK
    PC_LK Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary First Comment

You're right! A simple checkbox to "unstack" the cards would be great.