Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Anybody else sick of Giratina?

So I just started low-key playing slightly professional in the ranked section of the game and I didn't know that there was a giratina deck. I didn't know about this lost mechanic either. So it's just removed from play I see. I am so sick of seeing this deck constantly. Does nobody have In original thought for a concept of a deck?

I'm so sick of seeing this deck that I am forfeiting at this point because I'm just so over watching the same mechanics over and over and over. I'm not seeing a water-themed deck, I'm not seeing a fire themed deck, I'm not even seeing a psychic deck, I am straight up seeing a giratina deck like literally every freaking match at this point.

Okay on occasion I am seeing like one or two fire decks but it's like nobody here wants to play anything else. Come on this is getting annoying.

I was just reading cards and I like how blissy worked and I made a deck specifically around her and Arceus and I am seeing what I can do with it. Still tweaking it trying to figure it out on my own but if you guys have any cool ideas to add to the deck I'm more than happy to try them. I was thinking about adding Greninja in it too cuz I saw one of them said that you can ditch an energy and draw two cards and I was like that'd be a cool idea for this

Comments

• bugman32
    bugman32 Member Posts: 29
    5 Likes Photogenic 5 Agrees 10 Comments

I have to agree, its seem like everyone is always using a variation of whatever the deck of the year is

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 Likes 100 LOLs

I think that it’s awesome that you’re trying to make something different from what everyone else on Live is playing now! I don’t have much experience with Blissey V, but Arceus VSTAR seems like a strong combo with it, as does Radiant Greninja.