Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon Horizons Questions

Ella36561
Ella36561 Member Posts: 7
First Comment

Type a question in here and I might be able to answer it. Complicated Questions I can't answer so please do a good question

Comments

• Ella36561
    First Comment

Hello and Welcome and feel welcome to ask questions about Pokemon horizons

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers

I haven't watched the newest episodes. Has anything major happened? If so, can you tell me?

(Also, what do you think is in Liko's pendant?)

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 396 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Answers 25 Likes 25 Agrees

Do you think Liko will get a Vulpix later

• Ella36561
    First Comment

Maybe Liko may get a Vulpix.

• Ella36561
    First Comment

Maybe, and the Pokemon in Liko's pendent is none other than the normal form of Terapegos, and a question what episodes did you not watched.

(I know the pokemon in Liko's Pendent because it was on the Pokemon scarlet and violet DLC news and it said that it was the normal form of Terapegos and the other form is the terastallized form of Terapegos)

• Ella36561
    First Comment

On the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet DLC news it said the Pokemon in Liko's Pendent was the normal form of terapegos and the form we first saw was the tera form of terapegos.

• Ella36561
    First Comment

The Scarlet and Violet DlC news that it is the normal form of terapegos. The Pokemon in Likos pendent is the Normal form of terapegos.

• Ella36561
    First Comment

I think the Pokemon in Liko's pendent is the another form of Terapegos because it looks like Terapegos but smaller.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Likes 100 Agrees

I have looked at the good deal of episodes of pokemon horizons and there's a lot of questions that ponder my mind. Is the Pokemon Horizons series get a movie of its own? How far the series will go without Ash and Pikachu? And, given the nature and design akin to Pokemon Journeys, any chance that it will do some random globetrotting craziness like Journeys did by ignoring the core concept of pokemon leagues and gym leaders?

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers

@Ella36561 by the way, you can quote and @ people. That way they get notifications when you talk to them.

Also, if a comment disappears it's being approved and might take a few hours. So don't post a comment multiple times, or it'll all be spam later.