Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon Path to the Peak (Pokémon TV)

JoeyyRattata
JoeyyRattata Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
10 Comments 5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees

With the release of the TCG base Pokéshort, Path to the Peak, what are your thoughts and opinions? Having just watched the first episode myself titled, The Club, I thought it was pretty neat. The anime style is different and once the card game started the stadium scene drew me in completely. I am kind of sad it was only 10 minutes long! I think I'd like to see this be a few 30 minute show. I now have a softer spot for Oddish 😂

Comments

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 982 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees 500 Comments 100 Likes 25 LOLs

I agree, it was pretty good. It was interesting to see them try to bring the game to life. It also was sad for it to be so short. I have a similar opinion about poketoon. I wish they would make more!

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers

It felt a little rushed in terms of plot speed, but it's really enjoyable and looks cute. I don't even play the TCG, but I like it.

• Istiyaq
    Istiyaq Member Posts: 48
    10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Agrees Name Dropper

No English dub episode of any Pokémon show is no more than 24 minutes, other than the original airing of the first episode of Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl which was an hour long special episode.

• PokimonFa935577
    PokimonFa935577 Member Posts: 28
    10 Comments Photogenic
  • PokimonFa935577
    10 Comments Photogenic

Emotionally defeated, Ava fights to rediscover her drive to compete with the support of her family and friends.

• PokimonFa935577
    10 Comments Photogenic

After a major upset at Regionals, Ava continues her journey on the path of the Pokémon Championship Series at International Championships.(not going to spam)