Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.7.0 Update & Developer Letter Discussion Thread

Comments

• PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

I think the battery drain is finally dropping least a little bit? I can have a charger plugged in and it will, in fact, eventually fully charge while running live. but that still takes 3+ hours. For comparison I could run my 25 pvp battles for go for the day and have the battery charge to the 70-80 range in half the time. In any case switching the mobile ui display to show actual cards instead of those gaudy little squares might have been a better improvement than I initially thought - likely because the card image doesn't have to change every time it moves from the bench to active or vice versa.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

Been like that for a year and a half. They don't care.

• Plebsmeister
    Plebsmeister Member Posts: 15
    10 Comments 5 Agrees Name Dropper

These devs should be instantly sacked.Hilarious that such stupid people are hired.

• GabenBaben
    GabenBaben Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Hi!

I have this reaccuring issue on PC where I can't see any cards while playing cards that searches for cards... Its really quite frustrating and I can't find a common demominator as for why it happens. Some decks aren't affected and so I can cometimes copy a deck and then remake it from scratch into a new deck, making it work. But thats only sometimes, and most new decks I create have this problem. Only on the PC app.

• Professor_Bear
    Professor_Bear Member Posts: 36
    10 Comments 5 Agrees Name Dropper Photogenic

The game is getting worse, not better.

See my post in Decks & Strategy, "Diabolically Depressing Deck Disparity"!

What have these new game developers done? Ruined what used to be a good game.

• ShadowLight88
    ShadowLight88 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I'm having problems with the 1.7.1 update. I can't update Live on my Mac. Any advise?

• Sick_cat
    Sick_cat Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Need reconnect!

• DeltaPapa19
    DeltaPapa19 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Just completed the update on both mobile and PC. Can't log into the game, keep getting error 10097 on both devices. Re-booted both devices, same error. Uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted both devices, same error.

Advice would be great.

• DeltaPapa19
    DeltaPapa19 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Just completed the update on both mobile and PC. Can't log into the game, keep getting error 10097 on both devices. Re-booted both devices, same error. Uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted both devices, same error.

Advice would be great.

• Rooknight611413
    Rooknight611413 Member Posts: 16
    10 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Agrees

Also getting error 10097 here.